It’s time to move beyond simply tracking hours. At Time2Track, we are continuing to pioneer the management of clinical training data by building learning systems that help institutions in ways never before available. We believe it’s a vital development for the future of clinical training.
Transform clinical training data into actionable information with Time2Track Analytics. Make more informed, timely decisions to help significantly improve your program’s quality of training and outcomes. Easily gather important data to prepare for annual reviews and meeting accreditation requirements.
Time2Track Analytics is the newest addition to the Time2Track Suite and will be released this month. Having worked with over 20,000 students in hundreds of programs, resulting in a 97% satisfaction rating, we created Time2Track Analytics to enable institutions to harness their program’s clinical training data with our most powerful reporting tools yet.
Time2Track Analytics Features
Quantify Your Goals & Objectives
Prior to Time2Track Analytics, it was very difficult to quantify aspects of your program’s goals and objectives in clinical training. Time2Track Analytics will greatly contribute to the future of clinical training, as it will allow programs to quantify the training experience of students with a few clicks.
Monitor & Control Quality of Training in Real-Time
With Time2Track Analytics, you can now view an aggregate snapshot of your program’s practicum/internship training data in real-time. Not only will this provide you with a clear picture of the experiential training that your students are engaged in at any given time, but it will allow you to shape and mold the quality of clinical training experiences along the way instead of waiting until end of year reports to implement changes.
By combining these new aggregate reporting capabilities with the current Time2Track individual student reports, institutions have all the tools necessary to manage, monitor, and control quality of training at their fingertips.
Obtain Data for APA Accreditation Requirements
When designing Time2Track Institutional Analytics, we’ve kept your accreditation requirements in mind. You can save time, effort and resources obtaining data to specifically support meeting Implementing Regulations related to clinical training with just a few clicks.
IR C-23: Diversity Education and Training
Programs often demonstrate compliance with Domain D – Individual and Cultural Diversity, by providing information pertaining to specific coursework required of students on these topics, and by providing tables on the demographics of both students and faculty. Use of Time2Track will also enhance the ability of programs to demonstrate clinical services to a diverse patient constituency by providing data on individual and cultural diversity in practicum and internship training settings according to the following client characteristics:
Racial/Ethnic Client Data:
- African American
- Asian-American/Pacific Islander
- American Indian/Alaska Native
- Blind/Visually Impaired
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing
- Learning/Cognitive Disability
- Developmental Disability
IR C-26: Practicum Guidelines for Doctoral Programs
- Time2Track can provide programs with aggregate outcome data for clinical training proximal measures to assist a given program to demonstrate its compliance with the educational goals cited in its respective goals, objectives, and competencies.
- Time2Track is a powerful data driven program which allows Directors of Clinical Training (DCTs) and other faculty administrators to monitor the quality and consistency of clinical training experiences their students are receiving (i.e., on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, semester, or yearly basis), thereby assisting programs to demonstrate through actual outcome data that all students are:
- Placed in organized practicum settings that are clearly committed to training;
- Supervised using an adequate number of appropriate professionals;
- Provided a wide range of training and educational experiences.
- Time2Track can assist programs to ensure that the sequencing, duration, nature, and content of these experiences are both appropriate for and consistent with the program’s immediate and long-term training goals and objectives:
- Assist programs to include a description of how it uses feedback from the clinical supervisors to address the progress, development, and competencies of the practicum;
- By tracking student hours along a variety of dimensions (i.e., interventions, assessment experience, supervision received, support activities, treatment settings, patient demographics, etc.) Time2Track can assist programs to demonstrate how the required practicum experiences are sufficient to prepare the students for internship. In addition, Time2Track can provide programs with figures and graphs of how their students (individually and in aggregate) compare with other AAPI applicants.
IR C- 31(c):Expected Internship Placements
As noted in IR C-31(c):
- In their capacity as accrediting bodies, the Canadian Psychological Association (CPA) and the APA – CoA have written standards and review procedures that guide external review of the quality of internship programs. Thus, programs that place students in CPA or APA-CoA accredited internships are not required to provide additional documentation of the quality of internship placements.
- For all other internship placements (including APPIC member, CAPIC member, CDSPP compliant site, etc.), the doctoral program must demonstrate how it ensures the quality of the internship training experience. To that end, an accredited program that sends students to sites that are not accredited must provide information to the CoA regarding its process for monitoring the quality of internship training, including the quality of student achievement and development of competencies at these sites. Information regarding the nature of the training provided must be of sufficient detail to demonstrate the adequacy and quality of these training experiences.
Consistency of Internship Experiences Within a Program:
- Time2Track can help programs ensure that consistency occurs within both practicum and internship by collecting specific and aggregate data for these important clinical training experiences at each treatment setting/training site. Examples include documenting types of interventions and accumulated hours for:
- Individual therapy (stratified by age)
- Career counseling
- Group counseling
- Family and Couples Therapy
- School Counseling
- Other Psychological Interventions
- Assessment Interventions
- Supervision Received
- Support/Didactic Experiences
IR C-32: Outcome Data for Doctoral Programs
IR C-32 requires that “It is each program’s responsibility to collect, present, and utilize: (1) aggregate proximal outcome data that are directly linked to program goals, objectives, and competencies, including the content areas specified in Domain B.3. Time2Track provides programs with a wealth of aggregate data to document the achievement their proximal outcomes in clinical training.
Aggregate Training Report
The Aggregate Training Report that we’ve developed as the first part of Time2Track Institutional Analytics will provide all the information outlined above. We’ve included a sample report below so you can see for yourself the powerful capabilities of these analytics features. Keep in mind that you’ll be able to filter this report by cohort, date range, training site, and other options to pinpoint any problems or deficiencies, as well as areas where your students are excelling. In order to make best use of these institutional analytics features, programs must encourage 100% student participation in using Time2Track to log their clinical training hours. Time2Tracks offers flexible options for programs to acquire institutional licenses.
To view a sample aggregate report, CLICK HERE.
We’d love to hear your thoughts about Time2Track Institutional Analytics and ways that we can develop additional features to better support you and your program. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any thoughts, suggestions, or questions.
Follow our blog and stay up-to-date with Time2Track's happenings. Be the first to know about our new features, latest tips, free resources, and giveaways! Don't worry, we won't share your info with anyone.