Our developers have been hard at work improving Time2Track based on feedback from our users. Here are some of the updates and new features that we’ve added in the past few weeks.
Activities: Activity types are in alphabetical order under each category, making them easier to find.
Activities: The system now remembers your last used level and setting to make logging hours even quicker.
Activities: We added a List view to make it even easier to interact with your activities.
- Confirm pending activities in bulk.
- Filter your activity list to find and edit specific activities.
- Delete activities in bulk.
Activities: We added new icons to denote pending activities and scheduled activities.
Clients: Client codes for individuals, couples, and families have been increased to allow up to 6 characters.
Reports: You can now filter the AAPI View by date and setting.
Reports: Name and date added to printer friendly view.
Features Currently in Testing
These features are currently in the testing phase and will be available in the next couple of weeks.
- Reporting enhancements for Masters account level users.
- Demographics Summary for reporting specific demographic information.
- Bringing back the graph that compares your totals to the high and low averages of APPIC applicants.
To continue improving Time2Track, we need your feedback. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, or suggestions.